I am a huge green tea fan and soon I will release more video tutorials of all the different DIY methods of using this amazing tea to better your skin. I don’t know about you but I can’t get enough of natural ways of getting flawless ageless skin (prevention is better than cure).
Thanks to the writers at Gloss here are 12 Green tea beauty secrets for you all to try and enjoy;
- Drink it straight: Green tea is packed with skin-beautifying antioxidants that will do a lot for your beauty routine. It’s also supposedly good for weight loss, fighting cancer, and generally just making you healthier.
- Drink it as an ingredient: Green tea also keeps its healthful properties when used as an ingredient in smoothies, lemonades, etc. (It’s also in a lot of cookie recipes, which I like to pretend is the secret to healthful cookies.)
- Green Tea Face Mist: Carrying around a little spray bottle of this is a good way to cool and refresh your skin while also laying on some of that famous antioxidant goodness. Ingredients here.
- Green Tea Face Toner: Mixed with good old apple cider vinegar, green tea makes a great, skin-improving, DIY toner. Ingredients here.
- Green Tea Exfoliating Face Mask:Green tea and baking soda are the base of this luxurious-sounding mask. Ingredients here.
Read the other 7 secrets by clicking here