Thinking of wearing more denim on denim? Here are 5 of my best tips to help you all as you begin matching or trying to put your next denim on denim look together.
- DO: Play with colours if you’re a total beginner; I just started experimenting with denim on denim and I paired my look with a grey long slit jacket for a more dramatic effect and black jeans as I get used to pairing different denim pieces together.
- Don’t: Avoid at all cost wearing any denim accessories! So NO denim handbags, shoes, earing’s etc.
- Do: Use the different denim shades to hide or compliment your shape. Darker denim can be more slimming and lighter denim emphasizes areas. Decide how you want to match shades to compliment you best
- Don’t: Wearing the same denim weight (thick denim matched with thick denim is a BIG NO), try pair your look with contrast weights.
- Do: Pairing your denim on denim outfit with a luxe jacket, statement heels or fabulous red lip will up do your entire look and make you look stunning!
Jacket: La Elegant
Denim high-waist jeans: Zara Women
Denim Blouse: Cotton On Australiaru
Sandels: Rubi Shoes